Monday, January 21, 2008

Cheese Louise!



I have been eyeing Cheese Louise for a while now on Chiasso. She looks so fun. I am not usually a sucker for cutesy decor, but there is something aobut her I love! I think its her name... I was about to buy her when I noticed that she has gotten a bad review. It reads:

Dangerous Fun
This is a whimsical addition to any countertop. It is well constructed and works very well...a little too well. The problem I have with it is that the curved design makes it pedifficult to use without grating your knuckles. I have worked in kitchens for many years and have never hurt myself more than since I have owned this product.


Perhaps if I bought this it would be for decorative purposes only!

1 comment:

zakkalife said...

love this, I'm going to check out the site its on now, thanks for sharing