Monday, January 14, 2008

Cheesecake Cookie Dip



I am not a huge fan of cheesecake, but the other day I was having a serious craving. I have been trying to watch what I eat, and watch what I spend so buying a cheesecake was out of the question! I have seen that cheesecake filling sold next to tthe cream cheese at the grocery store. I looked at the fat content and put it right back, 20 grams per serving! I bought a block of low fat cream cheese and decided to work with what ever else I had at home. This is what I cam up with:

1 8 oz package cream cheese
1/2 cup whipped cream
2 tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon juice

I used lowfat products and half sugar, half Splenda. The result was great! I dipped vanilla wafers in it. I will definitely be making this dip for my next party!

No comments: